Sunday, February 1, 2015

Run Streak 2015!

Today is the official start of the February Challenge I'm participating in. It's a Run Streak. I'm going to be running "every damn day" of February. ("Every damn day" is the motto of the group). I did this challenge last year and it was fabulous. Fun too, if you can believe it. My minimum distance for each day I have set for myself is 3km (last year it was 2km) but I'll be running a few longer distances. I'd like to get in 100km this month. Last year I did 83.5km. I know you think I'm crazy and that's okay. :)



My OCD loves February this year. It's a perfect month. It begins on a Sunday (in my world, this is the first day of the week) and ends on a Saturday (the last day of the week). So perfect. So pretty. So symmetrical.


Yesterday I knit up this cute little baby hat. I used Patons Kroy Sock on 3.75mm needles. It's so soft and stretchy. How cute is it that it's smaller than Dozer's ear? Granted the boy has giant ears, but still ... such a tiny hat. 


Another hat (same pattern) in Wandering Cat Yarns Alley Cat Sock. I forget the name of the colourway, but pinks! It's good to have a balance of boy/girl items in my baby knits stash.


Have a good one folks!

3 comments:

  1. That's not Alley Cat - it's Jungle Cat (Bamboo/Merino) and the colour is temptress.... weren't you making socks with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful challenge! I've never thought of challenging myself, but I will this month. Thanks for planting the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome! I'm always happy to inspire. :)

      Delete