Friday, January 4, 2013

Better Late than Never

Usually I like to quote my friend William Shakespeare by saying it's "better to be three hours too soon than a minute too late," but in this circumstance -- the beginning of a new blog -- better late than never works out okay.

This is not my first blogging rodeo, I've had my first blog since 2004 and in between then and now I have had several others. I decided to start a new blog in 2013 because 2012 was a year of some pretty significant changes for me. I'm not going to go into detail, it's not important. Twenty-Twelve is behind us and I've got a whole new clean slate of 2013 (and this blog) ahead of me. Out with the old; in with the new.

My writing will mostly be about my hobbies I enjoy (knitting, sewing, crocheting) and the sports I participate in (running, cycling, swimming) but you'll read a little bit about my friends and family here too and just about life in general.

It's going to be fun. It's going to be great, fantastic, sensational, marvelous, superb!!

All aboard!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you Samantha. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading about your hobbies.

    Looks like we have a bit in common -- knitting, and exercising -- but, for me it is walking, biking, and working out with my trainer.

    Happy new blog and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I found your blog via Ravelry. You friended me on Ravelry recently so I thought I'd take a look and see what knits you've been knitting. :)

      Delete